Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- This submission has not previously been published and has not been submitted to editorial teams of other journals for review (or the comments for the editor below provide necessary explanations).
- The submission file is a document in the format of Microsoft Word/OpenOffice/RTF/WordPerfect or TeX/LaTeX.
- Internet links in the text are accompanied by full correct URLs.
- The text is typed in the size of 11pt with a single line spacing; the author's accents are italicized, not underlined (everywhere except URLs); all illustrations, graphs and tables are placed directly in the text, where they should be in content (and not at the end of the document).
- The text complies with the stylistics and bibliography requirements set out in the Author Guidelines.
- If material is submitted to a peer-reviewed journal section, the instructions for the Blind Review Guarantee must be followed when designing the submission file.
- Once the article is accepted for publication, the authors have to transfer fee payment for publication of the article to offset costs of publication. Fee amount: (number of pages in article + 1) x 100 UAH.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
Names and email addresses provided by users of this journal's site will be used exclusively to perform the internal technical tasks of this journal; they will not be distributed or transmitted to third parties.