About the Journal
Aims and Scope
The Bulletin is a refereed journal that contains results of new research in various fields of mathematics, computer science, mechanics, physics and radiophysics. For researchers, teachers, postgraduates, engineers and students. It is published on the recommendations of the Academic Councils of Faculty of Physics, Faculty of Radiophysics, Electronics and Computer Systems, Faculty of Mechanics and Mathematics and the Faculty of Computer Science and Cybernetics.
Peer Review Process
1. The author submits to the editorial board an article that meets the requirements for publication in the Bulletin.
2. The Editor in Chief or Deputy Editor in Chief will analyse the manuscript for compliance with a specific field of science and journal requirements for the content, the interest of publication for readers of the journal, relevance for modern science. In the case of a positive opinion, appoint a responsible editor from among the members of the editorial board to organize the process of reviewing the manuscript.
3. The reviewers may be members of the editorial board of the Bulletin as well as third-party highly qualified specialists.
4. The review is carried out in the form of a single-blind review – "single-blind review" (the reviewer knows the author, but the author does not know the reviewer).
5. Reviewers prepare a conclusion within a month about the possibility of publishing an article.
6. If the reviewer indicates the necessity of making certain corrections to the article, the article is sent to the author with the suggestion to take into account the comments in the preparation of the updated version of the article or justify their reputation. The author of the revised article adds a letter that answers all the comments and explains all the changes that have been made in the article. The revised version is re-submitted to the reviewer to make a decision and to prepare a reasoned opinion about the possibility of publication.
7. The interaction between the author and the reviewers takes place through a responsible editor.
8. The final decision on the possibility and expediency of publication shall be made by the Editor in Chief or Deputy Editor in Chief, and, if necessary, by the meeting of the editorial board.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge. See The Effect of Open Access.
Once the article is accepted for publication, the authors will need to transfer Fee payment for journal publication of the article to offset costs of publication.
Fee amount: (number of pages in the article + 1) x 100 UAH.
Frequency of publication